The Skip Viglirolo Ice Skating Rink only offers Advance Ticketing for Public Skate for the '20-21 season. You must register from your phone, through our website, on site if you don't pre-register.
During 2020-21 each public skating session is currently limited to a maximum of (25) skaters per session. With these limitations, you must purchase an advance ticket.
- Advance Ticketing is available for all sessions shown up until 15 minutes before the session begins.
- Access household account (or set up new account) to purchase tickets online.
- To purchase tickets over the phone with a household account, call Rec Department Monday-Friday (Friday until 12 noon) 617-993-2760.
- Please carefully select the exact date and time for your ticket purchase.
- Your receipt is your ticket. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the start of your session.
- TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NOT EXCHANGEABLE.
Additional Public Skate Information
- Public Skate Sessions are 50 minutes long. ($5 per person)
- All skaters are required to wear face-coverings at all times.
- Tickets required for each session.
- It's understood that all skaters and spectators entering the facility will completed the Daily Health Screening assessment located at www.BelmontRec.com
- We do not offer skate rentals. Patrons must provide their own equipment.
- Please come dressed, ready to skate. Locker rooms will be closed.
- Upon the conclusion of your public skate time, you must leave the facility.