Skip Viglirolo Ice Rink
= Unavailable = Available
Belmont , MA 02478
Phone: (617) 993-2760
The Viglirolo Skating Rink is now CLOSED for the 2020/2021 season. Thank you to everyone who made this season a success! We are looking forward to seeing you at a future program this Spring and Summer!
• All patrons must use the separate entrance and exit for the facility
• Everyone must complete the COVID-19 pre-screen form before entering the facility
• All people must wear a mask in the building and maintain 6ft distance from others
• You must be pre-registered prior to entering the facility At www.BelmontRec.com for recreation programs Through a permitted organization
• ONLY 20 people are allowed on a half sheet of ice for hockey practices. 25 people will be allowed on the full sheet of ice during non-practice times.
• No spectators are allowed in the rink. We simply do not have the space to accommodate spectators safely. If there is an accommodation that is required please notify Belmont Recreation
• The locker rooms are closed. Participants must arrive fully dressed for their activity. Only skates may be put on and taken off in the rink, but only in the designated areas
• Do not gather in large groups. Leave immediately upon the conclusion of your scheduled activity. The next group will not be allowed in the building until the previous group is vacated
• Athletic equipment cannot shared
• Please be respectful of staff and others in the building