Public Swim Hours 2022
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Public Swim Hours at the Higginbottom pool
Hours are subject to change
The Higginbottom Pool is owned and maintained by the Belmont Public Schools. They partner with us here at Belmont Recreation to allow us to offer swim times for the public.
There are 2 ways to register for public hours.
Public swim costs $8 per session. A session is 2 hours in length. You may arrive at at time within the 2 hour window but the cost will remain $8 per person.
1. Activity Registration
Go to the link above (OR REGISTER HERE) and pre-register for a public swim activity online like you would any other program.
2. Pre-purchased Passes
- You may pre-purchase public swim passes on your account (PASSES HERE).
- You can pre-purchase these in quantities of 1, 3, 5, 10, and 15 passes.
- Please note that these passes are only good for the 2021/2022 school year. They will expire at the end of the school year and refunds will NOT be given for any unused passes. Passes are NOT transferable to other recreation programs.
- Upon registration, you will be emailed a link to your passes.
- You can access this pass via your account or take a screen shot and save it your your camera roll.
- Upon entering the pool, please scan your pass at the computer station to sign in.
- You may ask a lifeguard for assistance.