Children's Ice Skating Lessons
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Bay State Skating School
Celebrating over 50 years!
Learn to Skate Program
- Recreation, Figure, Hockey skills taught by professional Instructors
- Skaters must have sharpened Figure, Hockey or Recreation Skates-NO Double Runners.
- Students are grouped and taught according to age and ability.
- There is a 25-minute lesson and a 25-minute supervised practice.
- Skill progression: balancing, falling, and getting up, glides, turns, edges, crossovers, spins, jumps and more.
- No makeup classes
- This is not a drop-off class
- Students must bring their own skates and wear a skating helmet. Mittens/gloves encouraged.